Tuesday, January 30, 2007

KOREA

Finally, I get to use my blog again. Cause everytime I try to update, it died on me. STOOPID!!!!

Probably Blogger dont like cute fat people.

Anyway, we finally made it to Korea (The spelling should be COREA, but after the Jap took over Korea during WW2, they change it to K as K is after J (Japan), kiasu la, according to our Korean guide) after many obstacles that we have been through.

Arrival at KOREA at 6am, everyone looking weary after 5 hours of flight. Everyone cant seems to sleep. Maybe too excited.


Though it looks normal, but man, the weather was excellent. Cool!!! Of cause, some of the colleagues are weaklings, was trembling coz too cold. They deserve it la, kept turning off my aircond in the office. I wanted to train them, but still, kept complaining too cold. Now, serve them right!!! HAHAHA

My first ciggie, first photo and of cause, I would want to take my first photo with ACA's Top Sales, my sifu & buddy Mr. Leong Hon Voon, hopefully can rub some of his top salesness on me...I need the $$$ to buy more toys.





Our first destination, some Korea's Palace. And, I see SNOW!! First time in my life, finally, I get to see, touch and walk on snow, hallelujah!!! Well, no offence to to KimchiLand, I think it is a bit small as compare to my hometown in my 'past life', the Forbidden City. Now that place is what I call a proper palace.





































,

2 comments:

yuen wei said...

please down abandon this bloggie!!

yuen wei said...

opps i meant don't instead of down..hehe