Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Ain't no Mountain High Enough!!! Part 1

The Conquerors!!!



Freaking SOT Mountain!!!!
First and foremost, curse that !@#!@# KK mountain!!! Pardon the profanity, but I tell you, that mountain is full of "surprises". Every bloody corners i see steep uneven upward tracks. And whenenever I ask the bloody guide, he kept telling me the same thing "Sudah nak sampai, masih ada 1.5 km saja"...after 15 min, the same thing, after 45 min, the same thing again. JESUS!!! Why can't he tell me the truth. Cut a long story short, we made it up to the peak nevertheless. Though abit late, but better be late than never!!! OK, enough ranting already. Let the pictures do all the talking...





Yuen Wei: Our no nonsense Team Leader!!! Without her divine assistance in planning this trip, we have nothing to brag about our conquest. Look at her seriousness... The first person reaching the peak!!!






Bryan: My Tai Lou,this is his 3rd time conquering Mount KK. The person who is constantly telling me that I can do it!!My bestest ciggie partner.




Ms. Iron Lady. This gutsy lady was not feeling well during the conquest but nonetheless made it to the top. Salute!!! But of coz, she can do it cause my ciggie buddy was always by her side, empowering her. Mesti ada jalan punya between these 2 exceptional individuals.





Sharon: One the PowerHorse that kept on walking. Strong Legs!!!


Angie: Though she hurt her back, credit to her for making it mid hill. May you have a speedy recovery.

Eric: Credos to him for standing by Angie at times of adversity. There's always a next time Bro...

Christina: Welcome to my candyshop, sucking on my lollipop..She must be on "something" for I don't see her panting or tired during the trip. Must be that lolli...





Our Queen. Surprisingly, she doesn't complain much. Just kept on walking. The will of steel.


Last but not least, our hero at his element, staring straight at danger without breaking a sweat. Balls of Steel!!!






The Magnificent 9!!! (Before the climb)
Stay tune for Part 2!!!

1 comment:

pRis PriS said...

harlo...why put such a yeung sui pic of me ar? got other better choices leh :P