Friday, October 03, 2008

A Hero's Farewell

It has been awhile since I've updated this blog. I thought that this blog has been deleted , fortunately, it is still alive and kicking.

Well, the main reason of reviving this blog is because I've got a new DSLR(the same reason why so many people has blogs..I think). hahahahah....lame excuses. Some of you might be thinking I am showing off. A bit ler. New toy ma.

If you are reading this, you might notice my somehow awkward command of English. Sigh, what to do, long time no write and I have been hanging out with Cinapek who speaks only in Chinese and a hint of Manglish.!!! Well, in a way, who cares. Not many people knew about this blog. If you are reading this, I pray that may you be enternally blessed with good lucks. Continue reading, more blessing.

To kickstart this blog, I will write about the parting of my Phantom Wira.
My Wira has been with me since 2004. We've been to many many places, closed many sales
, fetched countless friends & family. Unfortunately, it is getting old. Therefore, I have to sell him away. But I've vowed, as soon as I kena $20mil form TOTO, I will buy him back and turn it into the world's best Wira!!!

My faithfully companion:





Handsome












Solid Butt













Took us places.












Birthday.











=







A Hero & his his faithful stallion. Good bye my friend.







One shall fall, One shall rise.

Good bye my trusted friend. May whoever that's worthy of you take good care of you.







A New Era begins....
Welcome to the family....
More story on why I chose this ride the next time. Till then, may the FOO be with you...

2 comments:

Olives Leaves said...

Such a touching note... farny too... I know you loved that wira & yes, with RM20mil - we'll buy him & convert him 2d best!

Dedicate this song just for him...

Good bye to you my trusted friends...
We've known each other since we're nine / ten...
together we climb hills & cities...
Learnt of love & winning biz...
Skinned our hearts & skinned our rims...

Anonymous said...

hi guys so happy to be between you yayaay love the blog soo much ^^